Sanitation net 1 – 25 m (lining), medical soft tubular elastic net bandage, elastic sanitary net of different sizes and lengths of 2 m (in stretched state). The mesh is elongated longitudinally and transversely.
Elastic sanitary net in the form of a pipe,wound into a 25 m long disc (in stretched state). The mesh is available in different sizes from 1-9, and the corresponding number is selected according to the part of the body where it will be used. The net can be cut off in any part and in all directions without causing tearing. The open structure provides extraordinary play ability. Packaging: 25 meters in box, 16 boxes in carton.
Tubular net retention bandage is ideally designed as a low cost, easy to use open weave retention bandage is used for:
• wound dressing retention
• Isolation of I.V. lines and tubing
• Any retention application where minimum skin contact is required It is used to attach the binding material fingers, wrist, palm.
- Extremely light weight bandage
- Provides effective retention for every part of the body
- Ideal for burns units
- Care units constructed free of knots eliminating risk of pressure damage
- Applicators are available for fingers and toes
- Fibre content: nylon, latex free
|0||Fingers & Toes||0.8cm|
|2||Hand or Foot||2.7cm|
|3||Arm or Leg||3.5cm|
|4||Knee or Head||4.0cm|
|5||Shoulders or Head||4.4cm|
|8||Extra Large Chest||10.4cm|
Unstretched width. All rolls 25m (stretched length) (1m unstretched = 2.5m stretched)