Soft adhesive surgical silk tape, surgical silk tape,surgical silk adhesive tape, is with high strength, versatile, conformable, adheres well to dry skin , convenient bidirectional tear, hypoallergenic and without natural rubber latex
The silk adhesive tape mainly use slow-sensitization medical hot-melt adhesive, the back face is coated with an uncoiling agent, the back lining material is mainly made of soft, light and thin silk-like cloth serving as a base material, and the adhesive is coated in a shape of mesh. In medical treatment, the product is mainly used for plastering and fixing in surgical operations. The product is non-toxic, and not irritant or allergic to the skin, and when adhering to the skin, it has the features of softness, free extension and high adhering property.
Dressing and device securement department
Cardiovascular, critical care, emergency, I.V. therapy, Intensive care unit, Labor & Delivery, medical-surgical, oncology, operating room-surgery, orthopedics, pediatrics, radiology, urgent care, wound care suggested , securing tubing and devices anchoring bulky dressings immobilizing fingers & toes stabilizing finger splints
- High strength, versatile, conformable
- Good air permeability
- Adheres well to dry skin
- Zigzag edge design
- Convenient bidirectional tear
- Hypoallergenic and without natural rubber latex
- Silk-like cloth rayon, hypoallergenic tape
- Durable, no-stretch silk-like cloth tape for critical tubing applications.
- Convenient to carry and use
- Adhesive: hot-melt adhesive , or solvent adhesive.
Fixing of all kinds of transfer needle tubing and of all kinds of dressing, medical wound tying up.
Direction for use
1) Clean & disinfect and try the skin thoroughly.
2) Begin tying from the center to outwards with the tape no strain and at least 2.5cm of tape border is bound on skin to assure film binding.
3) Press the tape lightly after fixing to make the tape binding on skin firmly.